2012 Mini Cooper S
It's time to sell my beloved fully-loaded 2012 Mini Cooper S. This has been my occasional-use car, accumulating approximately 6200 miles/year. I'm meticulous about maintainance, and have full service records.
This is easily the most fun car I've owned, and I'm sad to see her go. I moved to a wagon that accomodates the family and is more comfortable when we have visitors. I'd love to keep the Mini for autocross, but I don't have the garage space.
The car lives in Mill Creek, WA.
The vehicle has no accidents, and the CarFax is available here.
Asking $10,500 OBO
For more info, or to come drive it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder 180hp
- ~74000 mi (I'm still driving it on occasion)
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission, FWD
- Clean vehicle history
- Mini Connected infotainment system with Bluetooth & Nav
- Harmon Kardon audio
- panoramic sunroof
- dual-zone climate control
- Heated seats
- cruise control
- Xenon headlights
- front and rear fog lights
- power folding mirrors
- auto-dimming mirrors
- parking sensors
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Serviced at BWMW/MINI Certified Centers with full documentation
Please send all enquires to email@example.com.